FUN Members Area
We support families in Warrington and the surrounding WA postcode areas who have a child or children with SEND.
FUN Member Benefits
- Its free to become a member
- Chat to other families in your local area who understand the challenges and hurdles you encounter as the parent of a child with SEND.
- Access to numerous events throughout the year
- Our monthly FUN club meet up & activities at the Warrington Play & Sensory Centre
- Access to our members only Facebook group forum
- Sibling support to make friends with others who understand what it can be like to have a sibling with SEND
- Access to Sport/swim session on a Sunday at Woolston Hub
- To become a member please click below to complete our online membership form.
I am mum to two gorgeous boys, Dylan and Finley and a menagerie of animals including 2 dogs, 4 chickens, a cockerel and a hamster! I love nature, animals and the great outdoors so have really enjoyed our activities that incorporate these although I enjoy all our activities! I also love finding new venues for our families to access. My family has been a member of FUN since 2009 shortly after Dylan was born and I am proud to be part of a charity that supports all disabilities.
I have overall responsibility for the delivery and provision of Sport Works services. I am a sports fanatic, a particularly passionate supporter of all things rugby being a Referee and Treasurer at Warrington Rugby Union Football Club. I am a Trustee of 2 local charities which support people with disabilities.
I’m Becca and mum of 3 boys aged 16, Patrick 14, and 10. Pats has a significant learning disability as a result of his rare syndrome, alongside autism. He loves getting out and about inc to the cinema, theatre, and anything that gives him real vestibular feedback ie rides! I’ve been a member of FUN for 10 years then became a Trustee as I wanted to give something back because of what we’d gained from it as a family- I’ll never forget Pats being able to sit ski! I’m lucky enough to work, as a social worker, and I love playing football and badminton, and drinking wine!
I joined Families United as a member family in 2017 and as a trustee early 2019. I am mum to 2 very energetic children. Dylan who has Grin1 Variant, a rare genetic condition, and Megan who may one day take over the world! I work part time as a helpdesk coordinator bringing a wealth of administration & customer service focus to the running of FUN. My hobbies include CrossFit and baking.
I joined Families United in 2004, opening our first office in Museum Street, Warrington. Alongside FUN, I’ve taught and supported adults with SEND at Warrington Collegiate and Walton Lea Project. I love travelling, gardening and having fun with my five grandchildren!